Monday 28 April 2014

Classes

Sale-A-Bration & New Catalogue Launch
Saturday 30th January @ 12:00 - £10
Not only does a new catalogue launch on January 1st but we also have our Sale-A-Bration event*. Come along and use brand new products from the Spring/Summer catalogues to make 3 special cards.
*ask me about my Sale-A-Bration open house event

Fancy Floral Cards
Saturday 27th February @ 12:00 - £10
Using the gorgeous Rose Wonder Stamp Set & coordinating Thinlit dies  from the fab new catalogue (page 18)  we’ll be making 3 beautiful floral themed cards.  Just in time for Mothering Sunday!
 
Spring has Sprung!
Saturday 19th March @ 12:00 - £10
Join me to make 3 spring themed cards which can also double up as Easter cards.  We’ll be using the Easter Lamb Stamp (page 24) and I’ll teach a fab technique with bleach! This will be the last opportunity to get Sale-A-Bration items and only pay £1 P&P

Please remember:
You will need to bring some basic supplies with you to class (glue, dimensionals and paper snips). If you are coming to class for the first time, don’t worry about this - I have additional supplies you can borrow.

Please book as far in advance as possible (or before the previous Thursday) by texting or phoning me on 07427 394 120 or email ClaireyFairyCrafts@gmail.com cancellations within 24 hours of the class will still require payment for the class, but will receive kits for each card.

If you would like to have the kits for a class and are unable to attend on the day, please let me know and I can arrange for the kits and instructions to be provided for the same price as the class. There will be a special gift for new attendees AND anyone who brings someone new to one of my classes. All orders at classes only pay £1 P&P instead of the usual £4.95.

The classes listed normally run for between 2½ to 3 hours each, unless otherwise indicated.

Classes are held at my home in St Anne's, details will be sent when booking is confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment