Tuesday 9 February 2016

CASEing the Catty

Hello crafters!
This week's challenge is a lovely romantic colour combo.

Don't you just love these colours together? AND have you noticed that on page 16 of the spring/Summer Catalogue the Love Blossoms collection is
I only got the Bloomin' Love Bundle last week and couldn't wait to start playing with it. So what do you do when you first get to play? CASE the catty of course! The card in the catalogue was so gorgeous I HAD to make it! I absolutely love this collection, the colours, the glimmer paper, the lace die. It's definitely one of my favorites. So enough chat, here it is:


Here's a close up of that beautiful lace heart.

 
You may notice  added extra dimension with the flowers and used sponge daubers to add more colour to the flowers and leaves. Can you believe I don't have any sequins in my stash?! (That will have to change!) so out came the pearls and rhinestones which I think look just as effective.

We don't do Valentines in our house so I love that his stamp set come's with a "friend" sentiment. This is perfect for an acceptance card for my close friends wedding.

Check out the other Design Team Member's take on this challenge & play along yourself by clicking here.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I too love to CASE the catty. I love your card. The tone on tone background is so pretty and the small touch of glimmer paper at the bottom is perfect. Thanks for being part of the Hand Stamped Sentiments design team!

    ReplyDelete