Tuesday 22 March 2016

Clean & Simple

Hello Crafters!
What a lovely clean & simple sketch we have this for HSS challenge this week.
 
I liked the colours from this weeks challenge over at the Paper Players. So chose to go for Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe & Soft Suede.


I also wanted to use a technique so checked out Make It Monday's challenge. Which this week was heat embossing and ink blending.

So here's what I came up with:

  
(I tried to keep it simple!)

I'd love to see your take on this week's sketch.

4 comments:

  1. Love your design! Very pretty colors for spring! Glad you shared it at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...the embossing and sponging are beautiful! Love your ribbon treatments too! Thanks for sharing this and playing with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is pretty! I especially love how you did the background! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet way to attach your ribbon and twine!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete